- Cage for rabbits and guinea pigs
- Sturdy painted metal mesh
- Corner supports and fixing clips for great solidity
- Capacious bottom to contain dirt and litter
- Two removable trays for easy cleaning
- Hygienic grid in plastic, prevents the animal from coming into contact with urine and dirt
- Lateral ladder, allows the animal to exit and enter independently
- Fully opening roof, equipped with closing clips designed for greater safety of the animal
- Cage easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning
- Bottom and net can be separated by releasing the hooking tabs
- Accessories included: 1 drinking bottle, 1 hay feeder, 1 plastic ladder
- Possibility of applying the Metrò universal connection system consisting of: tunnel, fittings and small house
- The Metrò tunnel can be connected on the side of the habitat by removing the door, it must be fixed with clips
- ECO-SUSTAINABLE: made of recycled plastic and iron
- Available in different sizes
- Tommy 80:
- Overall dimensions: 82 x 51 x h 44 cm
- Internal dimensions: 80 x 48.5 x h 41 cm
- Tommy 100:
- Overall dimensions: 99.5 x 53 x h 48 cm
- Internal dimensions: 98 x 51 x h 43 cm
Tommy is a robust and solid rabbit cage, built with quality materials to guarantee comfort, safety and ease of maintenance. The habitat, also suitable for housing guinea pigs, has a painted metal mesh structure with an openable roof equipped with fastening clips for maximum safety. It is equipped with a large plastic base with removable trays for quick maintenance. Furthermore, placed on the bottom, a plastic grid will ensure hygiene and cleanliness by preventing the animal from coming into contact with urine, excrement or dirt, thus keeping its paws clean and dry.
On the side of the cage, you will find a comfortable ladder (also acts as a side closure) which allows your pet to come and go independently to move freely around the house.
Tommy, available in different sizes, are all equipped with accessories such as hay feeder and drinking bottle.
Furthermore, it is possible to apply the Metrò universal connection system (tunnel, fittings and small house) to the cage, thus expanding the space available to your friend: have fun creating many new paths by encouraging exercise and moments of leisure!
Note: The tunnel can be connected to the side of the habitat by removing the door and must be fixed with the appropriate clips.
Tommy are eco-sustainable products: they are in fact produced with material from industrial and post-consumer recycling, for the safeguard of the environment in which we live together with our animal friends.